Danna Beal lives in Bellevue, WA, where she is a business consultant, International speaker, author, and workshop leader. Her new book, "The Extraordinary Workplace: Replacing Fear with Trust and Compassion" reveals the secret to creating harmony and ending ego drama. She has been on over 60 radio and TV talk shows throughout the country and has been a keynote speaker and workshop leader for over 300 businesses including:
• Lake Washington HR Association, Seattle, WA
• Radiology Business Managers Association--Marketing Conference, St. Louis, MO
• Volunteer Hospital Association, St. Louis, MO and Dallas, TX
• Washington CEO Best Companies to Work for Annual Awards Dinner, Seattle, WA
• Business Retention and Expansion International, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Addressing the unrecognized costs to businesses when the work environment is filled with emotional drama and power struggles, she introduces a new model for "enlightened leadership".
She holds a B.A. from Washington State University and a M.Ed. from Whitworth College.